Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit a
Social Farming Support Officer
Social Farming is the practice of offering activity on family farms as a form of social support service. The person will provide operational administrative and logistical support to the Social Farming Ireland team.
Skills & Requirements: – The following are considered essential to fulfil the role of Support Officer
- Strong administration and communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal)
- Excellent organisation and IT skills (social media and online content creation)
- A sound knowledge of financial administration and budgeting systems, tracking project spend and providing financial reports for bi-monthly meetings, preparing project payments.
- A working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn more.
- A good understanding of rural development, social policy and community development.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on one’s own initiative.
- A current full driving licence and access to a car (travel involved in attending National meetings).
Location: Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim
Hours per week: 35 hours /week
For Full job spec – email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply– Cover letter and CV
Applications to: Email – email@example.com OR by Post – Helen Doherty, Leitrim Development Company, Church St., Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 25th March 2022, Shortlisting may apply
Interview Date: Thursday 31st March 2022 in Drumshanbo Co. Leitrim
Leitrim Integrated Development Company CLG is an equal opportunities employer