Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit a
Social Farming Development Officer
Social Farming is the practice of offering activity on family farms as a form of social support service. The person will be required to maintain and develop in a structured manner the Social Farming Ireland Network (SoFI) among the many stakeholders.
- Third Level qualification and/or relevant project management experience in health & social care, and/or rural and community development and/or social inclusion.
- Demonstrable capacity of practical programme delivery.
- Some evidence of working creatively in a collaborative manner across sectors including social care services.
- A strong understanding of and commitment to inclusion and equality.
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours on occasions and travel across the region frequently (travel expenses at the appropriate rate will be paid in respect of travel necessarily performed in the discharge of duty).
- Full clean driving licence with own transport.
Location: Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim (significant out of office work across the region)
Hours per week: 35 hours /week
For Full job spec – email email@example.com
To Apply– Cover letter and CV
Applications to: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org OR by Post – Helen Doherty, Leitrim Development Company, Church St., Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 25th March 2022, Shortlisting may apply
Interview Date: Thursday 31st March 2022 in Drumshanbo Co. Leitrim
Leitrim Integrated Development Company CLG is an equal opportunities employer